Sunday, October 21, 2018

What is the purpose of travelling for me?







What is the purpose of travelling for me?

  • I am really fond of travelling;i travel to see things I haven't seen before, or to revisit things I loved the first time but don't see very often.
  • I travel to see and experience things that are different from the things I travel to learn, and occasionally to teach. To experience art , view and culture that are accessible in no other way. 

The purpose of my travel is to take break from routine work, see new places. relax, meet new view and nature and enjoy life. It may reduce the stress in one's life and give additional energy to look upon new life ahead. And I can use trips to get closer and increase their with nature and view. Travel can of course be “just” a holiday, or perhaps an escape from something back home. It can also provide some much-needed time of me. to find myself or just to get to the place I need and so on. I have many kinds of sightseeing tours, and or adventure tours to interesting and exciting destinations all over the world.  To Learn. To Serve. To Heal to close the environment. To Live and Let Live. To Experience. To Gain Enlightenment.
Traveling helps me learn who me are.
All the challenges and opportunities travel lays at your feet help me discover who me are in a way.

Travel is a passion of me a passion I often invest a great amount of time, energy, and resources into.
A need to see the world. A desire to spend time in beautiful or interesting places 
I travel to get to know themselves better. To understand who I am and what I am want I can breathe that allows them space to think and simply be, something that I apparently do not feel I have the opportunity to do at home.

Follow me on:

Instagram_  @nishkajainn
Twitter_ @eyenishkajain

                                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment

Which is the famous place for food ,stay ,things to do and much more in Raipur?

 Raipur R aipur is a beautiful city situated in Chhattisgarh in Central India. Also, because it is the capital city of this state, It is ver...